All the technical stuff.
Hey, @Max, can I get a copy of the script?
The person you tag will get an alert, with a link to the post.
(Note: As you start to type after the @ sign, you will get a list of matching users. It's a good idea to select from this list to ensure you have got the correct spelling.)
You don't need to tag someone if you are replying or quoting their post, as they will get an alert for that anyway, and generally people who have participated in a thread will be subscribed to it and will get an alert also.
To get alerted to tags, you need to have the appropriate preference set. It is set to ON by default.
Clicking the horror tag...
will bring all the scripts that has horror tag attached to it.
To add or edit a tag in an existing script, clicking the "edit" link shown in the below screenshot will bring up an overlay with a tag editor.
Press Enter after each tag entered. You can add as many tags as you'd like! When typing a tag in, auto-complete options will be displayed.
To add a thread prefixe:
At the top of the "Post New Thread" page, there will be a place for the title of your thread. Immediately left of that is a drop down menu for you to select a prefix. Choose the most appropriate one. If you're not sure, use "(No prefix)”.
On ScriptDrive they are called, Conversations. There are two ways to do this:
1. Click on the user name of the person you wish to send a PM.
2. You will see a box pop up. You'll then notice a link which reads, start a conversation. Click that.
Second Method :-
1. Go to your User Panel. Then click on Conversations.
2. You will be taken to your inbox. Click on "Start a New Conversation" on your right.
Leaving a conversation is the equivalent to deleting it from your inbox in other software. Once all participants have left the conversation, it is removed from the database.
1. Select the checkbox next to the PM you wish to Delete.
2. Then select "Leave Conversation".