Might be one more I can think of - Halloween H2K - sequel to H20. Might have been a pre-Homecoming pitch but it was speedily after H20, and I remember someone tried to stir up legal trouble because it was similar to his treatment/idea. I believe he had a tangential connection to Halloween as a mask maker (possibly with Don Post)... again this is going WAY back.Well, while we're on the subject of difficult to obtain Halloween scripts, I figure I'd throw a list of them I'm aware of out there and see if anyone has any information about them at all.
- Halloween III by Nigel Kneale (although apparently there are few printed copies in existence)
- Halloween: Two Faces of Evil by Robert Zappia (meant to be a DTV sequel before H20 was put into production. A copy was raffled off at the 35th anniversary convention, but I wondered if that was the only copy out there at all)
- Halloween: Redemption (I haven't heard really anything at all about this one, just that a script with this title was a consideration for a Halloween 9)
- Halloween: Asylum by Matt Venne (apparently, from what I've heard, Michael's actually to be executed within the sanitarium here... like it's a prison)
- Halloween: The Missing Years by Jake Wade Wall (prequel set in Smith's Grove, from what I've heard)
- Halloween II by Rob Zombie (interested in any draft, really. I've heard a lot of the kills in the final movie were mandated by the Weinsteins and actually didn't show up in earlier scripts)